Policy99.com takes privacy of its user's content very seriously. Protecting and securing a user's information is the top priority of Policy99.com.
- Policy99.com does not ask for personal information unless the same is needed to provide a service.
- Policy99.com does not share a user's personal information with anyone except to comply with the Insurance Companies, law, develop services/ products, or protect www.Policy99.com's rights.
- Policy99.com does not store personal information on its servers unless required for the on-going operation of any service/ product including portfolio management.
All content extracted by a user from the Website is considered privileged information.
Policy99.com will use such Information provided by a user to:
- Identify users/ visitors of the Website;
- Improve the content of the Website;
- Customize the content and/or layout of pages for each individual user;
- Carry out research on user demographics, interests and behavior; and
- Send the user information which www.Policy99.com may think the user might find useful including information about new products and services.
Any content (i.e. Information, communication, material, question, comment or suggestion) posted by a user on the Website, will not be treated as privileged information, nor as privately owned content, and the same will become the property of www.Policy99.com, which may be used by Policy99.com for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, solicitations, disc posting or for any other similar purpose.
In light of the above, www.Policy99.com shall be at liberty to make full use of any ideas, concepts, know how or techniques contained in the content posted by a user on the Website, without any reservation, including but not limited to, developing and marketing products using such content.
Any content posted by a user on the Website may be used by www.Policy99.com to describe its business operations to prospective partners and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes.
Policy99.com uses industry standard information security practices to protect its user's privacy. Only authorized www.Policy99.com/ ALERT INSURANCE employees are permitted to have access to users personal Information and such access is limited by need.
Policy99.com may disclose a user's personal Information if required to do so by law or if it believes that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Policy99.com/ ALERT INSURANCE the Website or its users.
Policy99.com will not sell or rent a user's personally identifiable Information to anyone.